What makes a voice over the best? Who is the best British voice over, where to find the best UK voice over or best English voice over ?
There are many things to consider, and here are just a few of them to start the conversation.
- Good audio clarity and quality
- A good style of delivery speed or pace of speech
- Getting the tone and inflections right to complement the product or script
- Getting your pronunciation right – research is key
- A quiet / sound proofed and acoustically treated room or studio / booth
- The best microphone your money can buy
- Sound editing equipment – find the software that you are competent in using
- Do your research – understand the product you are voicing for or about
- Always make a back up!
- Work with your client and understand what they expect from your recording session
These are just a few ideas to get an idea of what to expect when booking a voice over session. Most importantly clients need to know what you sound like and getting your demos to sound good right from the start is key.